Everything happens for a reason and one should never second guess that reason.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Crib is up!

So last Saturday Randy got to feel baby Alderman kick for the first time. We were camping and she was very active. Needless to say Randy was super stoked and can't wait till she kicks him again (she's been stubborn ever since). On a happier note we brought the crib home from my parents house and put it up!

Baby girl's crib is up and ready to go ( thought we still have plenty of time before she gets here).

At first we were going to do a jungle theme till I found out I was having a princess. Now it's girly with pinks and browns and cute flowers and butterflys. Now I just need to finish decorating the room and then it will be all ready for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment