Went to the doctors today for my 37 week check up, and everything is looking good. Aubrey is still measuring well and her heart rate was 148 bpm. Sadly I have not started to dialate which I was kind of hoping to, but that's okay too. I just think she is really happy and content in my belly and doesn't want to come out yet. However, I thought that her movements would have slowed down by now because there isn't much room for her to move around, but to my surprise she moves non stop now. My belly now does the way and along with it I get those lovely kicks to the ribs and other parts of my tummy.
On another note, Randy and I went to the Usher concert last night and it was such a blast. At first I was a bit nervous that my water might break or I would go into labor but none of that happened and we got to enjoy the whole conert! Aubrey seemed to enjoy the concert as well because she was moving and kicking like crazy throughout the night. If there was a song that she didn't like she wouldn't move as much or move at all, but if it was a song that she liked she went crazy. It was so hilarious to feel and watch during the concert. Here are a few pictures from our night out!

Randy and I waiting outside to get in.

Randy and I again waiting for the concert to start.

Miguel was the opening act.

Trey Songz was the second act!

Usher the main reason we went to the concert!!

Usher and his famous dance moves.

Usher took off his shirt and pulled down his pants. How crazy is that??
No comments:
Post a Comment