Everything happens for a reason and one should never second guess that reason.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Aubrey got her ears pierced!

Today I took Aubrey to get her ears pierced! I was a bit nervous as to see how she was going to handle it, but my little girl is such a trooper. The lady pierced her left ear first and no tears, right after she was done piercing her right ear is when the water works started. Thankfully they only lasted about 30 seconds and then she was over it. So I took a couple of pictures to share with everyone!

Right before, I was more nervous than she was (can you tell by my red face?).

At home relaxing sucking on those fingers.
I know those are pink earrings and not Aubrey's birthstone, but I didn't want her to have blue earrings. People already think she is a boy and not a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment