Aubrey can successfully roll from her back to tummy, and tummy to back. Whenever we do tummy time she only lasts a few moments before she starts rolling. The other day she had a ball in her hand and rolled from her belly to back and then back to belly all while holding this ball. We are also sitting on our own for longer periods and most time she can catch herself if she falls, but there are some times when she falls backwards and it startles her.
We have figured out why she is not fully sleeping through the night as well. We were so used to feeding her 4 oz and then going back to bed, well we decided not to feed her and to not have her arms swaddled. We were very successful in this. Last night I only had to get up once to give her, her binky and she slept through the night. We have also been feeding her 1/2 a jar of fruit in the morning and 1/2 a jar of veggies at night along with her normal amounts of bottle during the day. I think a lot had to do with the fact that she wasn't getting full enough to sleep through the night.
Monday we go in for her big 6 month check up to see how she is doing along with weighing, length and the big one SHOTS. I have been prepping her all week so I hope she does okay. I am also hoping that Dr. Sipher gives us the okay to start giving her other foods and continue on to stage 2 fruits and veggies.
Innnteresting...it was the swaddling! Glad she's sleeping better now!
ReplyDelete