So today for breakfast we gave her chocolate chip waffles, yes you read that right. On the menu for dinner was lasagna, garlic bread and green beans. Boy oh boy were those two of the messiest things we have given her thus far. Because they were so messy I thought it was the perfect time for fun pictures.
Everything happens for a reason and one should never second guess that reason.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Messy Faces
Now that Aubrey is feeding herself breakfast, lunch and dinner we are bound to get a messy face. Thank goodness I am not one of those people who freak out over their child being dirty. However, if I was we would be in major trouble or Aubrey wouldn't be able to eat things that make her dirty.
So today for breakfast we gave her chocolate chip waffles, yes you read that right. On the menu for dinner was lasagna, garlic bread and green beans. Boy oh boy were those two of the messiest things we have given her thus far. Because they were so messy I thought it was the perfect time for fun pictures.
She gobbled up the waffles
So today for breakfast we gave her chocolate chip waffles, yes you read that right. On the menu for dinner was lasagna, garlic bread and green beans. Boy oh boy were those two of the messiest things we have given her thus far. Because they were so messy I thought it was the perfect time for fun pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment