Aubrey has changed so much this past month I can hardly believe it. On Halloween night we discovered Aubrey was teething majorly, the next day Aubrey had cut her first tooth! Two days later Aubrey cut her second tooth. So Aubrey now has her bottom 2 teeth which is super exciting to us. It is funny to watch her push her tongue back and forth over them because it is something new she has discovered. Her gums are really swollen on the top so those teeth shouldn't be far behind. She has gotten really good at walking along the furniture and with her walking toy. It shouldn't be long now before she walks on her own. I have caught her a few times trying to stand on her own (mostly in her crib).
Everything happens for a reason and one should never second guess that reason.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
11 months which is Bitter Sweet!
Happy 11 months to my baby girl! I can't believe that in just 1 month my little girl will be 1 years old. She will no longer be a baby but a full fledged toddler instead. This last month is sorta bitter sweet for me. I am so excited that Aubrey is growing and learning new things but at the same time I wish she could stay little just a little longer. I am not ready for the toddler years quite yet.
Aubrey has changed so much this past month I can hardly believe it. On Halloween night we discovered Aubrey was teething majorly, the next day Aubrey had cut her first tooth! Two days later Aubrey cut her second tooth. So Aubrey now has her bottom 2 teeth which is super exciting to us. It is funny to watch her push her tongue back and forth over them because it is something new she has discovered. Her gums are really swollen on the top so those teeth shouldn't be far behind. She has gotten really good at walking along the furniture and with her walking toy. It shouldn't be long now before she walks on her own. I have caught her a few times trying to stand on her own (mostly in her crib).
Playing with her magnet letter on the fridge!
Aubrey has changed so much this past month I can hardly believe it. On Halloween night we discovered Aubrey was teething majorly, the next day Aubrey had cut her first tooth! Two days later Aubrey cut her second tooth. So Aubrey now has her bottom 2 teeth which is super exciting to us. It is funny to watch her push her tongue back and forth over them because it is something new she has discovered. Her gums are really swollen on the top so those teeth shouldn't be far behind. She has gotten really good at walking along the furniture and with her walking toy. It shouldn't be long now before she walks on her own. I have caught her a few times trying to stand on her own (mostly in her crib).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment