I think there maybe child labor laws against this. =) She is so cute and I think I see some more hair. WE miss you guys tons and love love love the photo of Emmalyn and Aubrey together. Totally made my day. Soooo...on another note, I knew I would miss you guys but didn't realize how much until I was horribly sick this last week and didn't know anyone. I have been looking at flights home, and can't wait for a visit.
I think there maybe child labor laws against this. =) She is so cute and I think I see some more hair. WE miss you guys tons and love love love the photo of Emmalyn and Aubrey together. Totally made my day. Soooo...on another note, I knew I would miss you guys but didn't realize how much until I was horribly sick this last week and didn't know anyone. I have been looking at flights home, and can't wait for a visit.
ReplyDelete