Everything happens for a reason and one should never second guess that reason.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Happy Easter! Our weekend was jam packed with activites, and I didn't think we were going to survive. Saturday we went to Randy's parents house for the day and Aubrey did her very first Easter egg hunt. She was so cute walking around picking up the eggs. She got the cutest Mickey Mouse which is just as tall as she is, and boy is she attached to that sucker. Aubrey was carrying him around and wouldn't let anyone touch, take or even look at it.  Sunday after church they do an egg hunt in between the church services and Aubrey got a few more eggs, she is really starting to get the idea of putting them in her basket. Then after church we had such a wonderful day with friends and family yesterday I don't think I could have asked for a better Holiday. An to top off a great day it was actually SUNNY, I mean I had to put sun screen on Aubrey so she wouldn't get burned because it was that warm here. Instead of doing a typical dinner we decided to do a BBQ with our new neighbors and had a HUGE Easter egg hunt (over 150 eggs for six kids). Aubrey had such a fun time playing with all the big kids and looking for eggs, At first she started to look for them by herself but then wouldn't let go of daddy's hand. So Randy had to walk Aubrey around to find her eggs. I now can't wait for next Easter when Aubrey can enjoy it even more.




1 comment: