Tonight my niece Teagan wanted to do a test run on a facial mask for her shop. So being the good aunt that I am, I joined in on the fun, along with Uncle Randy, Opa, her sister Dakota and her dad. This great face mask was made up of Plain Yogurt and fresh Strawberries and was super easy to make. You leave it on for 10 minutes and feel the magic work. My face now feels as soft as a baby's bottom! I might have to get this done once a week! Here are a few pictures of our fun night.
Papa Chris getting his mask onUncle Randy
Dakota
I am all thumbs up for this!
Chris and his girls, Teagan and Dakota
Finally Opa
i always knew it was a crazy house. How fun. Sorry we missed it. We booked tickets for June 29- july 11. We fly into Bellingham, so we will have to meet up somewhere...maybe Lynnwood. Miss ya guys
ReplyDelete